*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, November 11, 2004

mooooore pictures! :)

This is quite possibly, one of my most favorite sets of pictures from this whole trip. You can obviously see why :)

Five years ago when I went to Japan I was lucky that it was the 25th Anniversary of Hello Kitty. So of course, knowing that it was exactly 5 years later for this return trip, I was really looking forward to being around for the 30th Anniversary! :) All of the Sanrio stores, Department Stores, etc. in Japan go all out for the Hello Kitty anniversaries since she's such a well-known icon in Japan. One of the "celebrations" I visited was while I was in Nagoya -- so the pictures below are from the exhibit, the fair, etc. It was waaaaaay cool.

The other pictures are pictures from around Nagoya, when we were riding to dinner, etc. *sigh* I miss it so mucccch!!! :(

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Custom Zippo - Pledge Of Allegiance, Brush Chrome Zippo Lighter
antique lighter zippoThis custom Pledge Of Allegiance Brush Chrome design is a genuine Zippo product with the Bradford, PA stamp on the bottom of the lighter. All of our custom Zippo lighters come with the standard warranties, lifetime guarantees, orange warning seal and instructions. antique lighter zippo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home