*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

*Twiddles Thumbs*

So this is week two...or is it three? of my summer break. I've basically been a big lazy beached whale. Except for cleaning the bathroom. And a few days of work. And yesterday I washed my car. But that's it. For every other blissful hour I've been lying in bed or reading or watching tv. And enjoying every minute of it :)

This is the first relaxing summer vacation I've had in an especially long time and it's soooooo nice. I uploaded some pictures from the major highlight: a five-day cruise vacay with the girls, with stops in San Diego, Catalina and Ensenada!

I start my official graduate school career next Monday. I'm excited :) But this also means I need a good weekend to blow off the last of my summer steam -- anyone up for a bonfire, maybe? :)

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Damy said...

OoOoooOOooOo! BONFIRE!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee!

btw very nice pictures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home