*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pictures! :)

I didn't know what to write about but I felt like posting, so below you'll find lots of pictures from our weekend up at Hearst Castle. :) I dunno how to use the Hello software very well so the pictures are all mixed up and sadly, are not in chronological order. But I think you get the idea.

We went on two tours up at Hearst Castle, which was just an amazing place. Truly breathtaking, in so many ways. The architecture itself is beautiful, the magnitude of what they built up there is unfathomable, and the art collection...I can't even express it in words.

We did a lot of beach-watching while we were up there....we stayed in Cambria, just 10 minutes or so away from Hearst Castle (San Simeon). In Cambria we did a lot of beach "hiking," some shopping, and even went on a bike ride down Moonstone Beach, which, although quite painful (I still have bruises) was also well worth-it for the fresh air and just the chance to ride along with the waves. Literally. :)

Enjoy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home