*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, April 13, 2006

sigh of relief

I signed a contract with Los Angeles Unified today. I will be working somewhere within their massive 887,000 person district by next fall.

I interviewed at the district level two weeks ago and they offered me an early contract. At first I didn't want to take it, but after two weeks of thinking and fruitless job searches, I decided this was the most practical. Slightly more secure than waiting around for a job that may never turn out. So I feel good about it.

Next steps -- contact schools I'm interested in, get an interview with the principal. Pass interview with principal, get a panel interview. Pass panel interview. TEACH!! =D

I'm so excited about this next MAJOR CHAPTER in my life. *woot*!! =D

4 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Damy said...

Yay~!!!

I'm excited for you!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger saraphin said...

*yea*!!

i'm excited for me toooo!! =D

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

i'm excited for you too!!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger saraphin said...

*YEA*!! :)


heeeeey...we still have to go get ice cream! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home