*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, January 28, 2008

Absent!

I called in sick today and stayed home. I've been fighting a miserable cold all weekend and just didn't feel like forcing my poor immune system to take any more from the kiddies.

On Friday, 5 of my 19 kids were absent. So, 14. I was already feeling awful sick and told them to be nice. They ALL proceeded to tell me how sick they felt. After lunch one told me he felt hot. He definitely had a fever. Sent him to the nurse to go home. One down. 13. Not two minutes later, another girl threw up all over her desk. One more down, 12. Obviously I didn't care to return today.

I haven't been keeping up with blogging. Or cleaning the house. Or the laundry. As much as I love having a home of our own, a husband to cook for, a job that I love, and EVERYTHING else, I am tired. Really exhausted, actually. And I don't know why. And no, I know what you're thinking. I'm not pregnant!

5 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Midori said...

or you could go to work and infect the remainder of your kids and they'll ALL go home :D

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

dude, i didn't even have to. two more of my kids puked today.

*blech*

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Midori said...

ahhhhhhhh i'm sick too

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Midori said...

thought you'd like to know that not only is my photo of my table @ your wedding reception one of my popular flickr photos, but apparently someone facebook msg'd it to someone at University of Central Lancashire (according to my flickr stats)

i guess people really like your table settings!

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww dang Sara hope you get better soon! =\

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home