*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holiday!



One thing I really hate about this weather is how difficult it makes it to get up in the morning. I used to be out the door by 6:45 and at school by 7, giving me at least an hour every day to clean up, set up, and work on room environment. With the chill in the mornings, though, I'm lucky if I'm up by 6:30. When the alarm rings the only thing I want to do is curl up in the warm bed, and it takes every last ounce of energy I have to actually make the move into the cold to start getting ready. The darkness in the morning is the cherry on top of a sundae I don't want. :P

This week is surely taking a long time to end. I'm exhausted and quite frankly starting to burn out from everything that I've been dealing with at school recently. I'm looking forward to the three-day weekend to recuperate after the parent conference/report card marathon I ran the last few weeks. I'm hoping at some point during the weekend I'll also find the energy and drive for teaching that I've somehow lost along the way to February.

Sleeping in, spending time with Damon and Charlie, finishing a book and taking in some crafting -- things I want to do this Monday. Mostly just sleeping in. Even though our weather is no where near what it looks like in that photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home