*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, October 17, 2004

it's a beautiful day the sun is shining...

hollie used to sing that song all the time in high school. that's what i'm thinking now as i look out my window. the sun isn't totally blaring, but the sky is such a beautiful blue, the clouds are finally white again, and the air is crisp after the little rain we had last night. it's like a fresh new start for the week.

damon fell asleep for most of his stay last night so i got a lot of work done on my papers. and it's still early, which means i have plenty of time to finish my first paper and work on my second, leaving tomorrow for final touchups. i'm quite proud of myself.

this is a day late, but happy birthday to KELLY!! you're finally 21, which means we are now officially OLD. we can like, totally go out and drink legally now! i swear, though, drinking isn't as much fun once you're actually allowed to do it -__- haha :)

many thanks to HoHo for putting together Kelly's Bday "celebration." sorry I wasn't of much help.

it's time to start my new, fresh day! :)

did i mention that i *HEART* damy? :) hey, now that i'm using this blogger thing, can i post pictures or what? can someone help meeee? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home