*blub*blub*blub*

Saturday, November 13, 2004

incredible!

Damy took me out last night for our "anniversary" as he calls it. To be quite frank, I don't consider another 30 days as another anniversary -- just another 30 days. But since I get dinner and a movie out of it, I won't complain :)

Last night was an Entertainment Book provided night. :) I love that thing! (Selfish plug -- my sister's selling them if anyone wants one!)

First, we went to eat at The Kitchen in Old Town Pasadena. Price was good, food was delish :) We had the calamari as an appetizer and then Damy had the chicken marsala, me the chicken parmesan. Super good. :) And buy one get one free!! *woot*woot* -- we had dinner for only $22 :)

I had noticed on the way in that the movie theater was a United Artist. So I double checked my book, and yep - discounted! :) So we saw The Incredibles for only $12 :)

The movie was sooooooooo good. HoHo and Jason are going to regret missing out, I tell you. No way that The Grudge is better than The Incredibles. The plot was so creative and imaginative, and the dialogue was SO well written. And of course, Pixar always does a number on the animation. But really it was just wonderfully executed, I think that was one of the best movies I've seen in a really long time!

All in all it was a reaaaaaally good night with my Damy. :) And when I went back to calculate the prices and how much we had saved, I told Damy that I was too valuable to let go :) I'm budget lady! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

the GRUUUUDDGGGEEEEEE!!
(DB won't watch it again cause she said it was SCARRY, so now I don't have anyone to watch it with.)

You guys want to go with? :D

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoes zippo
shoes zippo
Zippo's MPL Multi Purpose Zippo Lighters are zippo's answer to the candle lighter or the multi purpose lighter.

Two finishes are available: Black is the standard color and the deluxe Silver Satin model comes with a drawstring bag in a distinct gift box. Both are refillable and are backed by the Zippo's world-famous lifetime guarantee: "It works, or we fix it free!"


Made of high quality brass, the sleek, ergonomically designed MPL is eight inches long with an extra-long adjustable butane flame. It is ideal for lighting grills, candles, fireplaces, stoves, and lanterns, or to take along on camping, hunting or fishing trips.shoes zippo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home