*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

This week :)

Good things about this week:
- Monday was President's day, which meant a day off from school
- Tuesday's 3 hour American Studies class was canceled
- Wednesday's 2 hour Education class is canceled
- I finished all of this week's readings last week
- I have Kashi TLC Crackers and Trader Joe's Roasted Garlic hummus to munch on (SUPER yum)

Bad things about this week:
- Rain, rain, and more Rain (seriously WHERE is all this water coming from?)
- the GRrrrrrE on Saturday
- Geography paper on Friday (maybe I should've started that sooner...)
- having to go to work an extra day for someone else's job. -___x

All in all, not too shabby a week. I presume, anyway. Still have lots to do. GRE is gonna kick my @$$. I HATE MATH. Seriously. I thought I hated in in high school but I DETEST it now.

I've also decided that weight loss is futile. I'm a fat person. Period.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

If you and a skinnier person were trapped in a cave in Alaska, who would die first?

Them. We have all these "rolls" to live off of. They've got nothing, baby. We rock.

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home