*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Whoo...still alive.

Sorry all to the people I've been MIA from. It's been a tortuous couple of weeks -- last week I was seriously either at work or at school round-the-clock save for three or so hours at home to sleep and shower. The event actually happened, although it was nothing short of a disaster. But that's a long story that I'd rather not retell. I do want to thank Damon, Jason, Hollie, Steven, Charity and Beatriz for coming out to volunteer. I love you all so much for sacrificing like that for me - THANK YOU :)

The day of AutumnFest was also my bday, although I hardly had time to stop and think about it. Muchas gracias to Kelly, April, Stephanie, Ramichael, my aunties, Caroline, Brittany, Derek, my parents Hollie and company for the phone calls, text messages, voice mails, etc. I might have missed a few people on this list so I apologize -- I love you all and thanks so much for remembering :)

So yes last week was pretty much horrible. I was exhausted by the time Saturday rolled around but didn't have much time to sleep: my sister moved out early Saturday morning and then my parents wanted to engage in some birthday "festivities." Sunday was more celebrating and shopping w/my usual crew + my USC friends as well as Claudia, Ethan/Luis and Ben :) Rollerskating turned out to be much more than we bargained for, and then dinner in KTown that expanded my waist line, like double.

This week I started my student teaching/fieldwork which means getting up even earlier. My days are soooooooo long now, 6:30 - 8 or 9. *blech* I am seriously tiiiiiiiiiired. Which explains the absence from blogland.

Good thing is I managed to finally catch up on sleep last night so I'm feeling much better. This weekend I vow to catch up on homework, clean my room, run my errands and be much more prepared for the rest of the semester :)

And how have you been?

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you get more sleep soon! =)

~Derek.

PS: you're not brat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home