*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

...20 more days.

I've got 20 more days left of my program and then I'm home free and ready to work! Except I STILL need to find a school. Inching closer to the finish line...

This weekend was nice and relaxing. A waste of time, sorta', except I wasted the time on purpose which was wonderful. Hung out with K on Saturday which was super fun -- dinner, shopping, bowling, and a movie. That's more than I've drank all year, I think. Haha...K brings out the best in me :)

Sadly, it's time to "snap back to reality" now that it's Tuesday. This should be a quick week, I hope.

If I won the lottery, I would buy one of these....ohmigoodness. (@__@) I told Damy I wanted the ring as an engagement ring...I joke, I joke...but dang wouldn't it be great to add to my collection??? :)

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

lol...i dunno if i can keep up with you, woman :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home