*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Survey of Fours...

'cause Kelly tagged me and because i'm waiting for damon...

1. Four Jobs:
a. community programs assistant at ______ in little tokyo
b. getty arts/culture intern
c. under-the-table tutor :)
d. kindergarten teacher

2. Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier:
a. stopped taking school so seriously
b. gotten my ears pierced
c. completing my teacher credential program
d. met damon :)

3. Four Places I Have Lived:
a. montebello
b. los angeles
c. kelly, my list is sadder than yours :(
d.

4. Four Countries I Have Been To:
a. japan
b. mexico (actually, this is so cheating i've only been to tj and ensenada)
c. canada
d. this is sad too.....

5. Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
a. france
b. real mexico
c. italy/greece/spain
d. england

6. Four of My Favorite Dishes:
a. tomato with basil and fresh mozzarella
b. anything cheesy
c. spring rolls
d. i'll go with kelly on the french fries :)

7. Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a. gmail.google.com
b. mail.yahoo.com
c. email.usc.edu
d. www.irvsjournal.com/midori

8. Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
a. microsoft word
b. does safari count?
c. microsoft excel
d. teacher handwriting fonts ;)

9. Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a. "The object of teaching a child is to enable him to get along without a teacher."
-- Elbert Hubbard
b. "Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
--William Butler Yeats
c. "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
-- George Sand
d. you!

10. I Tag....
anyone who still reads this :P