*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

anticipation :)

I'm really looking forward to the end of the year -- Thanksgiving, Christmas, the New Year, a trip to Hong Kong, a trip to Japan, and getting my kids back right after! I'm actually getting my Christmas shopping done early (for once), and I've got a real vacation to enjoy (although I'm wasting a good portion of it sleeping). :P

This has certainly been an eventful year for me, what with graduating, getting my first "real" job, getting engaged. <3 Who knows what the next year will bring? :) I can definitely say that I am a very happy girl. Forget the New Year's Resolution, life is too perfect! :)

Totally off topic, but I've been hunting for the White Christmas DVD...I've had a huge craving to see it the last two weeks. If someone sees it somewhere, give me a heads up so I can get it and get into the Holiday Season. :)

Enjoy your week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home