*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, September 17, 2006

<3

I woke up this morning and things felt different. Partly because I woke up with a cold, but partly because the events of yesterday are still sinking in. I spent a good 15 minutes staring at my ring this morning and thinking "wow." =D

My fiancé (OH MY GOD I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THAT NOW) did an amaaazing job on his surprise. My heart and my head are still reeling from the sheer shock of it all. Disneyland will never be the same again. :)

Thanks to all of you who came down (I know it cost a fortune) and to those of you for your phone calls, text messages, and voicemails. It's such an amazing feeling to have all of that love pour down on you in a day.

I am such a lucky girl.

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats again!

-irv

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!! congrats!!!! congrats!!!!! =) yay!!!!!!!!! =) let me know when you're free so i can drop by with your bday gift =)

- claudia =)

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger steph said...

could you help me remember who was it that said some years ago that she'd never, if not be the last, to get married? ;) CONGRATS!

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations sara!!! =D that's so freaking awesome..

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home