*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Hearts Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Wishing you lots of love, hugs, kisses, etc. :)

I got quite a few lovely gifts from my students and from Damy (surprise!). By lovely I mean lots of chocolate. Lots and LOTS of chocolate. And a purse and some cute stuffed animals and things. You'd think it was Christmas in my classroom -- I don't ever remember giving my teacher anything for Valentine's Day but *shrug*. I'd rather have chocolate than a weird Christmas ornament or a #1 teacher apple thingamajiger. :P

I'm looking forward to the end of most of my conferences tomorrow, and a day off on Friday -- I've decided to take the day off for a much needed rest and, also, to spend the day with my mom and her friends from Japan running around Disneyland. :)

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home