*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Open House

Despite all of my coughing, hacking and gagging, Open House went off without a hitch. The room looked great, and I was so excited that so many of my parents came to see all the hard work we've done the last few months.

I was thanking all the parents for coming and for their support and I actually started to cry. Right there, in front of like, 40 people in the middle of the class I started to cry. How lame am I?!? I think it's just been such an emotional year for me and I've realized how much I LOVE my job, and how much I LOVE those kids, no matter how much they drive me nuts. And to see how much they've grown and learned, and to know that I've been a part of their education is just so meaningful to me -- and yeah the flood waters broke loose.

I wonder how I'll be on my last day of school?!? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home