*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm a bad blogger.

I've been trying to include photos in every post, but I gots nothing this week. Like most weeks. Bad blogger, I am.

Friday - tutor kids, dinner with the in-laws for MIL's bday. Too.much.food.
Saturday - cooking all day, pre-Thanksgiving feast at J's house. Too.much.food.
Sunday - church with S, M, and Baby, dim-sum with Damon's whole gang, then back home for lots of couch time. Too.much.food. And no exercise.

See a recurring theme? :P Ouch.

Despite the overwhelming caloric intake, it was a great weekend. I'm so happy that Thanksgiving is here, the holidays have now officially begun, and I have a bounty of great people to celebrate with. Three cheers!

(Oh and ps at some point today I will update cooking blog with Thanksgiving eats).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home