*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, November 03, 2008

Cloudy days

bum me out. All I want to do is curl up into a ball and stay in bed all day, but then I'm wasting precious time.

Vacation so far has been good -- I haven't really felt like a lazy bum yet, although I do stay in my pj's for quite a long time :) Honestly, though, I've been keeping busy -- I'm tutoring some of my kids every day after school (save for Mondays), developing a new program for teaching, planning for next year, organizing a very messy house, cooking, cleaning, and finishing up my online course.

This week is going to be a bit of a whirlwind -- on top of all of the above, we're going to the Carrie Underwood concert on Wednesday, dinner hopefully on Friday to celebrate (albeit belated) Kelly's birthday, two birthday parties on Saturday, and leaving for NEW YORK CITY on Sunday! I've been so consumed with writing my final paper for class that the trip has literally crept up on me.

And please please PLEASE don't forget to vote on Tuesday! It's an incredibly important election this year with SO.MUCH at stake. We all need to exercise our freedoms and vote for what is in our best interests as a society and as a country.

Kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home