*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boo. :(

It's never good when you're called into the principal's office -- as a kid, or as a teacher.

I've officially been pinkslipped. Bummer, because I really thought I stood a chance. Fortunately at this point it's just a formality. Everything is still up in the air, the district hasn't decided yet how/if they will cut teachers, so at this point I will twiddle my thumbs until June 24th, when I receive final notice if I will be laid off.

Please pray for me. Or cross your fingers and your toes, if that's your thing.

3 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

Doing both! Crossing and praying.

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww so SORRY..hopefully the stimulus plan will help you keep your job. Well it's good you have Damon for support. Hope all is well otherwise.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Midori said...

JEEBUS so they just expect you to hang out and wait while they decide whether you should be scrambling for a job or not?

this sucks royally. i'm sorry sar :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home