*blub*blub*blub*

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Outlook?

I was going to go to school last week but didn't because I was too busy getting ready for New Years, meeting up with friends, and enjoying the holidays. I woke up this morning with the intention of going to school, but didn't because I was enjoying just being at home with Damon -- sleeping in, eating a late breakfast, getting ready for the day. Instead I stayed home, cleaned up the kitchen, put away and re-organized all of our Christmas decor, and concentrated on beginning the new year fresh, clean and put away just-so.

I'm finding lately that I'm not putting as much of myself into my work. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but perhaps this year will be a new outlook -- placing importance on what is going on at home over what I do at school. Does this make me a bad person? Bad work ethic? I don't know...and I'm not quite sure that I like it just yet. I have to find a way to achieve that balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home