*blub*blub*blub*

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

Up way too early this a.m. to go see my baby sister graduate! I'm still waiting for my parents to pick us up, so in the meantime, I've been tagged by Midori.

what is your current obsession?
Getting through as many DVD's on my Netflix queue as possible before I go back to school and halt my subscription.

what is your weirdest obsesson?
Cooking my way through a cookbook, one recipe at a time. I doubt I'll ever do it, though.

Starbucks or Peet's?
Peet's tastes better, but it's not on every corner so it lacks the convenience that Starbucks has.

what's for dinner?
Last night was supposed to be a tomato pot roast but we ended up going to dinner with my parents at Sam Woo. Tonight we'll be celebrating G's bday at Stinking Rose. *yum*

what would you eat for your last meal?
Breakfast. A muffin or other bread-y substance, turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, and country potatoes. And a venti Hazelnut Latte. *tummy growls*

what was the last thing you bought?
Books @ Borders. I love getting this book for momentous occasions like graduations. Also got this because I heard it was a good read. It was, I finished it last night in one shot.

what are you listening to right now?
Breathing.

what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I've never met an ice cream I didn't like, but I guess fruity-chocolatey ones top my list.

what do you think of the person(s) who tagged you?
I pink-puffy-heart her. And I wish I'd see her more often! :)

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Anywhere new. I'd love to take Damon to Bora Bora. And Japan.

which language do you want to learn?
I wish I could speak Spanish with more confidence and accuracy.

what's your favorite quote (for now)?
Found this one the other day:


"I am a teacher! What I do and say are being absorbed by young minds who will echo these images across the ages. My lessons will be immortal, affecting people yet unborn, people I will never see or know. The future of the world is in my classroom today, a future with the potential for good or bad. The pliable minds of tomorrow's leaders will be molded either artistically or grotesquely by what I do.

Several future presidents are learning from me today; so are the great writers of the next decades, and so are all the so-called ordinary people who will make the decisions in a democracy. I must never forget these same young people could be the thieves or murderers of the future.

Only a teacher? Thank God I have a calling to the greatest profession of all! I must be vigilant every day lest I lose one fragile opportunity to improve tomorrow."

~ Ivan Welton Fitzwater

what is your favorite colour?
Pink. Yellow. Orange.

what is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
v-neck black shirt. Or my Pj's.

what is your dream job?
Teaching! :)

what is your worst habit?
Eating way too much. Complaining.

if you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
Put it in savings to buy a home. Or buy new work clothes.

do you admire any one's style?
Charlotte on SATC.

describe your personal style?
Lazy. Sloppy. Sad. :(

what are you going to do after this?
Heading out to my Sissy's graduation.

what are your favourite movies?
I don't know that I have a favorite, really. I like many.

what is your favorite fruit?
Cherry. Strawberry. Kiwi.

what inspires you?
Other people.

your favorite book?
Also too many to name.

do you collect something?
Dust. Hello Kitty stuff. Friends.

what is your favorite smell?
Damon. Cupcakes.

what are you most proud of?
My Master's. And my Credential.

what are 5 beauty products you couldn't live without?
Soap. Moisturizer. Lip balm. Body scrub. Eyeshadow.

cats or dogs?
Dogs! Especially Charlie.

I can't tag anyone. I haz no friends. Kim? Are you reading this? If you are you're tagged. Sucka. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Midori said...

yayyy you did it :D

btw we do indeed need to see eachother soon because i have a small souvenir for you doods :)

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

let's hang out before i start school again! when are you leaving for the homeland?

we need to get together after you have some pictures for me to see =D

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*kim runs away*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home