*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, November 15, 2004

Fight On!

For the past two football seasons, Damy has accompanied me to all of the home games :) He's such a sweetie -- I know he doesn't like having to get there early and spending all day @ the Colliseum, but he knows I can't give it up so he comes along :)

This past Saturday was USC Homecoming v. Arizona -- we won, 49-9 and it was a pretty awesome game. It started at 7:15 pm, though, so it was super-late. Damy kindly gave up two of his extra tickets to my parents, who also enjoyed the game. It's so fun to see my Dad get all into the game and all of the USC traditions -- it's times like those that I really feel I've made them proud. Even my mom said she was really impressed with all of the support our school shows the team. I think she had fun, too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home