*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, November 29, 2004

My Thanksgiving Weekend

in bullet format:

  • had dinner with Hoho, Jason and Damy Wednesday night -- stuffed chicken (eh), and pizza *yum*
  • cooked Thursday morning, finished off two pumpkin pies, cranberry sauce and rushed home
  • dinner with the fam and Damy - *fun*
  • all day shopping with Damy on Friday, dinner with the other two at Macaroni Grill
  • MJ at Hoho's house
  • Saturday was game-day Notre Dame game was AWESOME! BEAT THE BRUINS!!!
  • more MJ at Jason's house
  • Sunday was sleeping, spending time with the sister shopping, more MJ and shabushabu at Jason's house
The end result:

  1. most of my Christmas shopping is done
  2. I'm about 50 pounds heavier
  3. Feeling pretty sick after the game -- not really a good thing to sit out in the rain for four hours and in the freezing cold, although I totally think it was worth it :)
  4. Having the BEST time with the BEST friends I could possibly ask for
  5. Being extremely thankful for EVERYTHING this Thanksgiving :)
How was your holiday? :)

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

do I even have to say how my holiday was? ;D
heehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home