*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

*SIGH*

of relief.

I just finished that damn midterm. Duuuude it was brutal. Three questions, only, all essay, all very integrated (is that the right word?)

Seven pages letter, I think I did ok. I hope. My hand is cramped, but I'm pretty confident that I at least knew SOMETHING. And I think I knew some more than that, too. Whether or not I knew everything is the question.

Now time to finish my paper. One more late night and I can get some serious R&R during Thanksgiving weekend. After that, it's American Studies Final Paper, Journalism 310 Final Project, Geography presentation AND Final Paper, and Journalism 472 Final Paper. Then it's work work work because I've got the Oshogatsu Workshops.

Any of you know any children between the ages of 7-12 that would be interested? I've still got some spots to fill. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home