*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Don't want to study...

This week is kind of a good week after the Thanksgiving holiday. I really didn't feel like coming back to class after such a nice long relaxing stress-free weekend. But since this is our last week of classes, it's low on the homework and readings, nice and slow. Of course, that means that finals are coming, which is not so good.

Finals this year are going to be interesting. I have no actual exams, but I do have four papers. This is both good and bad. Good because I like papers, I like researching, etc. (Yes I realize I'm a nerd). Bad because..HELLO...FOUR PAPERS?!? That's a heck of a lot. Good is that a lot of them I've already started on, bad because some I just got topics for this week and have not started. Especially my final papers for my law class...I'm gonna have to do some heavy duty researching on cases and law reviews for that paper, and I don't even know where the law library IS much less how to research. =X

Christmas shopping is basically done, I just have to pick up two more things. And I've gotta pick up more supplies to finish up the gifts I'm making -- I've already finished six sets! =D

Can't wait for the weekend -- more MJ, guys? :)

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

i'll teach you guys the point system. NO MORE CHICKENHANDS!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Damy said...

Hahahha... i think i'm starting to get the point system... but i'm lost when it comes to NESW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home