*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, July 03, 2005

yowza...

I've got midterms this week. It's only week 5 but summer is only 10 weeks long. I swear I just STARTED and I'm already in midterms WTH.

Now I know what it's like to be on the quarter system. :
I'm only taking two classes this semester but I've got a PowerPoint Project, two individual presentations, a paper and a midterm this week. Holy macaroni.

It's really wierd being at home. I still have mountains of things to unpack. I dunno where and when I accumulated all this....STUFF.....but dude I gotta find a place for it. Someone should buy me a house and I'll fill it for them.

I am falling in love....with my Charlie. What a sweet dog. He needs a lot of attention but he's such a baby and I love him so much already. He's a nice distraction from all this midterm business.

I love Damy, too. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Damy said...

Hmm... guess i come in second now.

=*(

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

if you're second, then that means i'm third now.

haHa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home