*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

come home to dinner...

I feel like every time I sit down to dinner with my parents, I'm sitting down to a big long lecture. Five bites into my meal I'm in tears. It makes me sick. It makes my food rise up in my throat screaming to get out. My stomach turns sour. But I'm HUNGRY damn it.

I've gained a lot of weight lately, I know it. Every morning I wake up and look in the mirror and it ruins my day. I know I'm fat. I don't need them to tell me. I don't need them to tell me while I eat that I shouldn't be eating.

It really hurts that they tell me that...I guess because it reinforces what I'm telling myself every day. And I know I need to change but I don't know...it's so hard. I just don't have the motivation, really. And I can't help that I get hungry. I just am! I need help. :(

5 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i feel like that around my dad. I feel like I'm never fully relaxed around him cuz he always likes to lecture. First, it was school and GPA; now its the whole job thing. And amongst other matters. And while i know he means well, it's like rare for me to just have casual/fun convos with him. it's kinda sad. =(

but in regards to your situation, i'm sorry your parents are giving you a hard time about your weight. esp when it brings you to crying. if it makes you feel better, i haven't exercised in at least 1.5 months. so i'm also gaining blubber. =) either way, sara, we all luv ya! =D

~Derek.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

As long as you're healthy and happy, then everything's groovy.

You're Katie Holmes, remember?
I love you, My Only Friend.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my good friends drools over Katie holmes!!

o wait...sorry, Damon. O=)

~derek

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug* no matter what, don't starve yourself because of their comments. you always ate heathier foods than me! my parents always tell me i'm fat...i think parents are the most critical people in that category=P. don't let them get to you to the point that you won't join me in the jacuzzi! ;)

-serena

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home