*blub*blub*blub*

Friday, August 04, 2006

'cause I'm borreeed...

Friday Five

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?
- A few hours, probably...although it's mostly just on in the background of whatever I'm doing.

2. What are your favorite 3 websites?
- For informational purposes....www.kinderteacher.com, www.latimes.com, and www.cnn.com

3. Do you eat at your computer?
- All the time...i've got the crumbs in my keyboard to prove it.

4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper?
- I like online because it's easier and I can get what I want when I want it...but I still prefer reading an actual paper -- better images and it's just so much fun on a Sunday morning! :)

5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?
- 174

3 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Live sex web cam grover beach Vacation rental phoenix cisco router+iso Provigil and snorting

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. lamictal about effects Car paint cleaner polish nude teen fiat spider 413 chrysler parts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home