*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh, hurry December 8!!!

About a month and a week ago...

C: Ms. R, are you going to stay at school during vacation?
Me: No, C, I'm going to go on vacation, too. But I'm going to stay for a little bit and teach the fifth graders.
C: FIFTH GRADERS!!! WHOOOOA....
Me: *Laughing*
C: You better be careful, Ms. R.
Me: Why, C?
C: 'Cause they're big and scary!

***************************

How I wish I had listened to her advice a little more. Intercession has been...an interesting experience. I'll just chalk it up to a bad mistake I think. I could have gotten so much more done and had a much more productive vacation for myself if I had just taken off and done my own thing at home.

I think the hardest thing is -- I don't know if I really helped any of the kids. I don't see a lot of progress from any of them. Sucks.

Only seven more days thank GOODness!! After December 8 I am a happy camper, and then me, and HoHo and "HoneyDew" (haha) are going to Hong Kong!!!

I cannot WAIT!!! =D

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

SO EXCITTTEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home