*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, April 30, 2007

My avatar is happy and so am I!

Yup, that's me in vacation mode. I'm off until July. Don't hate, though -- I really have been working hard and could use the vacay. Plus I'm spending a lot of time working on next year, planning, and finishing up my assignments for BTSA. So it's not like I'm just sitting on my arse all day. I really am being productive :)

I was at school until 5pm today doing the Matrix. I got placed on Track C Kinder next year (same as this year) which works perfectly for my wedding scheduling. I also got placed on a team with two really wonderful people so I am exciiiited! =D

What a great year it will be!!

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only till July? Doesn't school start in Sept these days? Or did they change the educational system again lol

Have a good break, Sara! =)

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home