*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't think I've ever been much on this holiday, at least not while I've been with Damon. We just don't "do" V-day much. I think the last time we celebrated was V-Day 2003, with a 3-day late dinner to Louise's. It was just after we had started dating.

Flash forward 5 years (HOLY COW 5!!!!), and Damon has gorgeous roses delivered to me at work. (*swoon*) I did a crap job of V-day this year and didn't get the gift I was planning on. But it's okay, I'll get it later.

I am attempting a good dinner tonight. Pepper-cruster Filet Mignon, slow-roasted tomatoes, and roasted potatoes. We'll see how that goes.

And to top all the Valentine's day loving off, my kids all showered me with special gifts, flowers, humONgoid cards, boxes and boxes of chocolate, handmade valentine's, etc.

Nothing like one special day to really convince you how loved you are. I hope all of you have a good Valentine's Day as well! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home