*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Game on!


I know I save this every weekend, but I really need to do something about my health, particularly my weight. Too many restaurant meals, too little exercise = too many of my favorite clothes sitting in the closet. :P

Hubby and I are planning a biggest loser contest starting tomorrow. Here's the breakdown --

  • starting tomorrow, every Monday we will weigh in on the official biggest loser scale -- the Wii fit board.
  • each week the person who has lost the least pays the penalty -- $10
  • we play for 10 weeks -- the biggest loser at the end takes the $100 pot and the wifey/hubby cannot complain about how it is spent.
i want some new clothes. $100 would be nice to play with =D so would fitting into my skinny jeans again =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home