*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Birthday Week Commences

This past week has been craaaazy! So much going on all around and I'm exhausted. I just want to sleeeeeep and recover. I am physically and emotionally DRAINED.

Friday -- Came home from work, went to dinner and the Tony Bennett concert with hubby. Time (and traffic) were not on our side and I missed my favorite song :( Oh well.

Saturday -- Watched the game with some friends and fam and had an impromptu bday celebration. So glad my team kicked Ohio's @$$!! =D

Sunday -- Thank goodness I slept in. Hubby and I are heading out to Irvine soon to dine on some yummilicious burgers from The Counter with my friend K.

Back to work tomorrow. Sadness. :( On the schedule for this week --

Dinner with hubby's family for the Moon Festival on Monday
Bday dinner with hubby at Roy's on Tuesday. (So Yummers!)
Survival at work.
Kids take the literacy assessment this week
Planning for parent conferences next week. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home