*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks...

Dear Lord,

I have much to be thankful for today and I want to take a moment to thank you for what you have bestowed upon me.

Thank you for a loving, respectful husband and your guidance as we navigate this new chapter in our relationship.

Thank you for my family and the love and support that they constantly provide.

Thank you for Charlie, whose constant friendship and affection I must learn to deserve.

Thank you for genuine friendships and surrounding me with so many people who extend to me your love and caring.

Thank you for my health, even though I don't always remember to appreciate it.

Thank you for my job, which not only provides, but is a constant reminder to me of all you stand for, which teaches me more than I ever could have imagined, and which fulfills me like no other career could.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home