*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy Anniversary.

A year ago today, we were getting married:


One year has gone by so quickly! I can definitely say that December 1st last year was the day I loved him the least -- I love him more and more every day and am so grateful for what we have together. I am so lucky to have a husband who is loving, respectful, encouraging, and supportive. And I'm so excited to find out what the rest of our journey will be together.

....And now that I have successfully grossed you out with my lovey dovey anniversary talk, wish us luck because tonight we're going to be cutting into a ONE YEAR OLD cake!! -___-

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

let me know how that tastes...

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Midori said...

hahah pleaaase tell me it was frozen

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

extra flavor if it wasn't. mmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home