*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, April 06, 2009

Boo.

Not to be a Debby Downer, but I cannot WAIT for school to be over. I am literally counting down the days and getting up every morning and going is like pure torture. I've just had it with the whole situation, I've had it with the lack of support, the kids are getting worse every day and I'm sick and TIRED of it all.

Open House is next Tuesday and after that I can relax a bit. This week will be busy -- Damon and I are hosting Easter on Sunday, I'm getting stuff ready at school, and still nursing myself back to health after a pretty awful bout with a cold over the weekend. Where or where is May???

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

Hang in there! It's just around the corner. Promise. =)

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Midori said...

dude you're ALWAYS sick :( why why why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home