*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

10 to 1

I stole this from Steven. Thanks for distracting me from my paper, Steven! :)

<>TEN random things about me
10) My toes get coldest before anything else, even when I'm wearing socks.
9) I've gotten my bottom wisdom teeth pulled but not my top.
8) I couldn't tie my shoe until I was 10 years old :P
7) I like wheat bread and hate white sandwich bread.
6) Sometimes water is the bestest drink possible. :)
5) My secret desire is to be a dancer in a musical show or even at Disneyland *shhh*
4) When I have nothing else to do, I plan my wedding -- and have been planning since I was ten =X
3) I've saved all of my birthday cards since I turned 7, but I have no idea what to do with all of them.
2) I have a SERIOUS rock collection.
1) I easily have at least 1,000 dollars worth of Hello Kitty items. :)

<>NINE ways to win my heart
9) Love kids
8) Wear your heart on your sleeve
7) Be nice to your mom, our sister, and other women in your life
6) Wear a baseball cap over bed-hair :)
5) Smile every time you see me
4) Do "little" things -- e-mails, text messages, phone calls just to say hi
3) Hold my hand
2) Wish on stars, pennies, four-leaf clovers, and believe in Santa Claus
1) Give me your heart

<>EIGHT things I want to do before I die
8) Go to Europe
7) Get a job and BE someone
6) Marry Damon
5) Have at least three kids! =D
4) Buy a real, true, genuine Hello Kitty collector's item -- like, the gazillion dollar ones
3) At least once, look in the mirror and be COMPLETELY happy with what I see
2) Dance in the moonlight
1) Achieve everything in Ralph Waldo Emerson's quote: to laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a reddemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. this is to have succeeded.

<>SEVEN ways to annoy me
7) Think that you're better than anyone else
6) Be impolite, unfriendly and rude
5) Be a know-it-all
4) Stick your nose in other people's business
3) Pretend to be someone you're not
2) Have a short temper
1) Disrespect others, or refuse to take other people's feelings into consideration

<>SIX things I believe in
6) The innocence of a child
5) The strength of family and friends
4) A God
3) Hope
2) The good of others
1) True Love

<>FIVE things I'm afraid of
5) Being alone
4) Living unhappily
3) Losing the people that I love
2) Roller coasters, heights
1) Failure <>

FOUR of my favorite items in my room
4) Damy bear
3) Pictures of family and friends
2) My cell phone -- where would I be without it?
1) Hello Kitty DVD player? *shrug*

<>THREE things I do everyday
3) Talk to Damon
2) Pee
1) Drink coffee

<>TWO things I want to do right now
2) Take a bubble bath and give myself a pedicure
1) Light a fire, make some hot cocoa and do something "holidayish" like make a gingerbread house or decorate the Christmas tree with Damy :)

<>ONE person I want to see right now
1) Damy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home