*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

just shoot me now.

as if dealing with the stress of finals and the end of the semester isn't enough, tonight only added to my frustrations.

i've been dealing with this paper since 8am this morning and still only have 4 of the 15 pages that i need to finish this b*tch of a paper. i'm tired, i'm bored i'm restless and frustrated and there's nothing i can do but suck it up and finish.

i went to take my dvd (from my other final) back to hollywood video last night and found out about a block after leaving my apartment that i had a very. bad. flat. managed to waste about an hour and a half of my life waiting for my tow truck and my tire to get changed. what's worse is that my friends wasted a precious hour and a half of study time patiently waiting with me. (thanks you guys, especially S, who drove!!)

and then my heart is just picked up and smashed. crushed. i can't even explain how much it hurt to hear what i heard tonight. and i don't even know if i can fix it.

it's the last thing i needed tonight, and should be the last thing on my mind when i've got 40 pages to write.

maybe i just need some time away...