*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, December 06, 2004

Weekend...

Friday after work I stopped by Damy's house and we went out to dinner...I think. -___- I'm guessing we went out with Hollie and Jason...but I can't remember at the moment. *dang* my brain isn't working right now. Waaaaaaait now I remember! We went to Joe's Crab Shack. Yes. And we went to Borders...but it was closed by the time we got there. And Jason was tired so we went home right after....

I remember being up fairly late with him and Lynette talking...

And I know I was up until 5a.m. working on my paper. Didn't finish and finally gave up.

Saturday morning I woke up 7a.m. Was EXHAUSTED. I got together my fried chicken to get ready for the tailgate later that morning for the game.

Yes, folks, it was that time of year again...USC v. Fucla. This year the game was at the Rosebowl in Pasadena (away) and scheduled for 1:15. If you haven't been to one of these games before, then you should know that it takes HOURS to actually get in the Rosebowl...which is why you have to get there so earrrrly...but it's fine 'cause you can tailgate until game time :)

Charity woke up a little after 8 and we hopped in my car to go to Ralph's and pick up some more stuff for the tailgate. We're so kindhearted...everyone else slept in their nice cozy beds while we (the two who slept the least, go figure) worked out little booties off getting everything bought and ready for our little party later on that day. In the cold. But that's how much we luv our friends :)

We packed everything up and headed for the Rose Bowl. Breakfast that morning consisted of two bottles of Smirnoff Green Apple *YUM*, hot dogs, chips, and potato salad.

Then I got sick. REALLY SICK. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep, the fact that it was FREEZING outside, or the Smirnoff for breakfast....or a combo :P But it was TERRIBLE. I fell asleep in Serena's car until it was time to leave for the game, then I finally stumbled out and somehow managed to make it to the game.

Game was cold, miserable, and seriously WTH happened to our team?!? I was sick and pissed off 'cause we kept making so many mistakes. I suppose in hindisght it was a really good game -- exciting and of course the rivalry is always fun...but seriously I was feeling so sick and we were doing so poorly that after a while I just wanted to go home.

Finally finally finally the game was over...we waited in line to get out and finally made it home 2-3 hours later (this is kind of foggy). I came home, took some Nyquil, and took a short nap before Hollie, Damy and Jason came to meet up for dinner....we + Bea went to J-town and had dindin....I felt better except for a bad headache.

Sunday I was feeling MUCH better. I finished my portion of the paper, and met up with Hollie and Kelly for lunch. We had sammiches at this Italian deli on Beverly whoose name I have forgotten. :P Then had Starbucks....*note: Pumpkin Spice Latte is GOOOOOD*

Afterwards went shopping with HDJ at Glendale Galleria. Had dinner at Chinese restaurant. Fun fun fun :) They make me laugh so much :)

J gave me a way cool bead kit so I've been itching to work with it all day :) *thaaaaaank you!!!****

Today has been interesting, to say the least. I stayed up until 4 this morning going through my checking account, trying to figure out why my checkbook was off....found THREE DEPOSITS since APRIL that I have missed --- so I am now $600 richer!! *woot*woot* :)

Woke up late this morning following my lottery-winning night :) Met up with my group members to work on the paper...5 STRAIGHT HOURS LATER I am not TIRED as heck. I actually physically feel sick of reading and looking at computers and books. I'm gonna bead for a while instead, since blogging is over...

I hate finals. -___-



1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

Bacahead STOLE my idea! I, seriously, was going to decorate it all pretty with PINK.

But it's okay, back to plan #1. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home