*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'm a nerd...

I finished all of my homework/readings for the week. So I really have nothing else to do but blog about my mundane and oh-so-not-interesting-life. I don't even know why I'm blogging because there's nothing else to blog about.

I've been trying much harder to pay attention to what I eat. Breakfasts now consist of a banana, lunch is a meal bar, and dinner is more veggies and less anything else. The only thing I haven't been doing (that I really need to) is exercise. I'm still working on motivating myself to DO something. But I'm working on it :P I also have to work on not cheating as much. But it's so hard when, even though you want to care, you really don't as much as you should.

I've been thinking a lot about grad school lately. I'm starting to feel more motivated to get my Masters in Education (and of course my credential)...so now I need to motivate myself to study for the G.R.E. and find a program that I'm interested in. I've got a lot of energy for some reason and I'm really hoping that I can focus it on something good. Like today, I scrubbed our bathroom CLEAN. I would eat my dinner off the bathroom floor, even :) If I can focus the same kind of energy on planning for THE FUTURE and getting my big @$$ to dissappear, I'll be better off :)

K...I hope you're going to be ok. Stay strong, missy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home