*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, March 21, 2005

*cough*cough*cough*coUGH*COUGH*COUGH*GAAAAAAAAG*

It is now Monday. Almost a week to the day that I got sick in the first place. This Spring Break has been, by far, the worst in history. I spent all week lying in bed coughing and hacking lungs out, fighting never ending fevers, wiping up yuckie boogers, trying to swallow over my extremely sore throat and combating dizzyness and nausea.

And ya know what? I'm STILL sick. Dang it. Obviously I'm a bit miffed by this. Slightly annoyed. Really MISERABLE. I just want to get BETTER already. I mean, I did everything I was supposed to. While everyone else was partying and enjoying their week of debauchery, IIIIIII was lying in bed watching reruns of Oprah. While everyone else was drunk and traveling, I took Nyquil and did NOTHING except drive myself crazy. I drank soup and water and took nasty pills and syrups and I am STILL sick!

So I finally did the unthinkable and made an appointment with the YICK doctor tomorrow. Something about the sore throat that returned yesterday makes me worry. The fact that my fever carried on for well over four days also worries me. And besides, I have to get through class without these coughing fits. *boo*

Class is kinda' hard now that I'm so behind on studying. Two midterms this week and a paper, and another exam next week. I'm thinking about (shhh...) skipping class tomorrow to work on things. And rest of course, because I'm veeery very sick. Yes. (It's so much more excusable that way.)

Anywhos, must get to work now. Happy Spring Break to all of your quarter people's, and hopefully you won't spend it like me :(

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been getting sick lately too...crappy time considering its our finals. BUT: I hope u feel better. and yea, even tho we don't have to worry about classes during our qtr breaks, i still worry about my grades. =\ Sigh, its either that or tests after break. You can never win, huh? Anyways....feel better Sara! take it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home