*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

(-__X)

I'm sleepy. And it's only 2 a.m. It seems even later though since I have to meet my group partner at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow. Don't even get me started on that boy -- he is seriously making this project way harder than it should be. He has got a MAJOR case of senioritis but now it's messing me up!

I've been up late working on my USC application -- getting ready to turn it in tomorrow. I got really nervous filling it out -- I guess I didn't realize just how badly I want to get into this program. It sure would be nice. Many thanks to the girls/guys that went through my essay -- I really appreciate all the comments/suggestions. :)

Gosh it's late. To think that four years ago staying up until 6 in the morning and only getting fifteen minutes of sleep was normal. I can barely stand on 6 hours now. I must be getting old.

Spring Break is next week. I am looking SUPER FORWARD to it. And I'm not even doing anything remotely fun. Just studying for the dang CSET and midterms and papers and working. *yawn* Kinda' sucks not having a break that lines up w/my other friends. Well, USC friends obviously, but I don't have the money to go to Cabo or Puerto Vallarta or whatevers w/all these rich pepls. I wish my hs friends had SB at the same time 'cause at least I could meet up with them. Blah. Either way it's a much needed break from class. After that it's 6 more weeks of class and I will be DONE. *shivers down spine* Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home