*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Happy Girl's Day!

Akari o tsukemashou bonbori ni
Ohana o agemashou momo no hana
Go-nin bayashi no fue taiko
Kyo wa tanoshii Hinamatsuri

It's March 3rd, that means it's Japanese Girl's Day! So if you see any girls today, be nice to them because today is the day to honor all young girls :)

It also means that I've been working like crazy to prepare for my Hinamatsuri Workshop on Saturday. I'm tired as heck. Still have spaces open, so if you know any girls between 7-12 (or younger, actually) let me know and I'll sign 'em up for the workshop! Only $30 and they get to spend the whole day learning from meeee! =D

Below is a picture of the sakura mochi I made. I was testing out my recipe for the workshop, but my roomies loved 'em...and they don't look too bad! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home