*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, March 31, 2005

update...

I've been meaning to update all week but I guess things got too busy!

This weekend was super-duper fantastic highlighted by our clubbing on Saturday night! Super fun fun fun! 'Twas me, Damy, Bea, Ser, Char, Hoho, Dvd, and Damy's coworker C. Century Club meets my satisfaction :) And so does HoHo's hoochie clothes. Hee,hee....I think we're addicted now which club next and when girls?

What else did I do this weekend? I remember going to Garden Cafe with the usually fab four and HoHo matched the paint on the walls. Oh yeah and Easter brunch with my family *yumYumyum*!

This week was kind of tough with paper/exam. But now things are sort of winding down. From here on out it's just pacing myself and getting final projects, exams and papers done. The commencement ticker says 42 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes and 20 seconds until commencement day. Which means 45 days until my cruise. *WOOT* I'm a happy girl :)

That's it for now. I should really get dressed for class it's practically noon and I have to get out of here soon.

Happy Sunshine! =D

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

it's not THAT hoochie. that was the top with the most material! took me FOREVER to find one with that much fabric.

^_^

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Damy said...

Happy Sunshine my ass. Damn these Santa Ana winds.

grrr...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home