*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, April 04, 2005

super good weekend :)

Don't have much time to write a complete entry, but I had the BEST weekend -- how carefree!

First of all, on Friday, I got my ACCEPTANCE TO USC ROSSIER SCHOOL OF EDUCATION GRAD SCHOOL PROGRAM!!! =D ok I just had to yell that. :) I got into the Master's program that I applied for so, basically, by August of 2006 I will have not only my teaching credential but my Master's degree as well. :) Hella cool :)

Plus this weekend included lots of quality time with my roomies, my momma, my Damy, Jason, some extra time with HoHo and even a visit with KELLY whom I haven't seen in ages, it feels like!
I'll update more later. :) But I HAVE to admit I am a SUPER happy camper lately :)

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats good that you're happy =) congrats on the acceptance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home