*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

a.l.m.o.s.t.....

friday.

So what's new, Sara?
Hm...nothing much. I'm sick again.
Weren't you sick like, two weeks ago?
Yup, and now I'm sick again. I'm even talking to myself on my blogger.
Gee, that's not good... :P

Everyone at work today kept asking me why I looked so horrible. -__- Thanks. I was actually TRYING to look good, too. :P

Things have been....difficult, to say the least. I started observing at San Gabriel High this week which requires a lot more than the 2-minute commute I had back at old Palisades --> Weemes. I now start my days at 6 am, drive down to San Gabriel, stay for a little over two hours, drive to class and/or work and make my way back home around 7 or 8. It's really been quite a trial, especially considering the fact that I'm sick. School isn't so stressful anymore but I'm in over my head at work being on so many projects at once and failing to have the help and support that I need.

And yeah, I'm sick. Again. I guess my immune system is pretty weak. I've got a running fever the past few days, a disgustingly runny and then sometimes stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, the works. I'm really feeling worn out. Another five weeks and I'll be done with school (for the summer, anyway.

And then four days later I can start fall semester. Twice as many classes. *woohoo*! :P

Still, though, I had the chance to eat lunch with Steven on Monday *yea* and talked to Caroline yesterday *yea* and still enjoying school even though it's the reason I'm so tired. Seriously, though, if you see me -- don't tell me I look terrible. I know, really. Just be nice. And give me something to eat 'cause I'm probably hungry. :)

Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why're you sick? =( have Damo kiss ya, and then he can suck it up for ya! =D jkjk .... but plez feel better!

-Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home