*blub*blub*blub*

Friday, July 08, 2005

=D

Hell week is officially (well, almost) over. I just posted my final power point slides on-line. Now I just have to do another run-through tomorrow morning, and then I can head over to campus for my presentation @ 1. And then I'll be done. *woot*

It's been a loooong day. Studied all morning for exam, went to campus early to work in lab, studied a bit for exam, took the exam, finished at 5. Went back to the lab to work on my presentation, met up with Katie for dinner, went back to the lab for more work, went over to the girlie's place to say bye to Serena (have a good trip!!) and practice my presentation on all of the girls (+ Steven) [thanks, btw] and then finally got home around 1. Worked to finish up the kinks in my presentation and add in some real research and I am now done.

Hoho, let's go shopping :)

4 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

i am all up for it. i need it.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know that there's a "Hell Week" training session for the Navy SEALs? haha, nvm. :) try not to stress out too much...its still summer! =D

Shopping is the solution to all of a girl's problems....so says HoHo. :)

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

it helps relieve some of the tension. honest.

*scouts honor* =D

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, we believe ya, Hoho. =)

~Derek. (who also wrote the last anon. post =))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home