*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

And the tests begin...

My dad took his step down today. Change in shifts, change in income...and a definite change in my dad's demeanor, I can already see. I hope things get better after they get bad.

Student teaching today was....well, it was. To put it simply, it was a major culture shock. It's going to be twice the challenge I expected. I spent a good 4 hours talking it out to both my partner, and my dad. It speaks to a larger social issue that I feel very passionate about. It means a lot to me so fair warning -- if you ask me about this I'll keep talking and I won't shut up. Which is also the reason I won't blog about it now, since I've got books to read and social studies to study.

Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Midori said...

aghhh what happened???

your dad and your school both

 

Post a Comment

<< Home