*blub*blub*blub*

Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday SmileDay :)

School's been out for almost a week now. Time to switch the stresses from class-related to work-related, holiday-related, etc. Things haven't been too bad, though -- money's really tight but I managed to get most of my Christmas shopping done (although I'm going to have to go handmade again for a lot of people). Work is manageable, as is all of the holiday festivities.

I do wish I had more time just to spend at home and get things done. I really wanted to do a major, thorough cleaning of the house/garage for my parents. And spend time with friends I haven't seen in a while. And read...enrich my brain, just for the sake of it. But it's slow. I've hardly touched my bedroom and I'm still working on the same book I started over the summer. Argh. :P

But that's the way life goes, no? :) So many things to do and although sometimes it seems like we have eternity, time really is short.

I hope everyone else is doing well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home