*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, May 14, 2007

How are you today?

I'm feeling pretty "blah." Don't know why. I couldn't get myself to do anything productive today, although last week I was majorly productive. I just feel fat and slothful. Didn't want to do homework, didn't want to clean, didn't want to do anything. Maybe I was too tired after the weekend?

Woke up early (for the first time in forever) and attended Charity's and Steven's graduations on Friday at USC. Congratulations guys!



Lunch with former roomie Serena and her other half in J-Town afterwards. That was fun. :) Then met up with Damon, hung out and he made me dinner at home. Penne with a cheddar/swiss cheese sauce (i.e. MAC and Cheeseeeeee!), suuuuper yummy broccoli, and smoked sausage. Yummy in my tummy.



Woke up early on Saturday to help volunteer at Children's Day in J-Town. Aaaallll day. But they did a good job so I shouldn't complain. There was a good crowd and I had an okay time, I just wish I could've hung out with someone I knew.

After volunteering I met up with Hollie and we drove down to Kelly's place in Tustin. We had dinner together for the first time in AGES and then I hung out with Kelly and looked at pictures from our "early years" circa 1996. OMG I never realized what a close resemblance I have to Ugly Betty. I cannot believe I was walking out the door in public in some of those get-ups. The horror. Major thanks to Kelly for her hospitality. That was fun :)

Sunday woke up semi-early and went to church with the family. Came back, had breakfast and then went to the grocery store. I took a nap at some point and then woke up to make dinner for my mom (which should've been breakfast but the schedule went awry) -- spinach quiche. My sister made a salad and Damon picked up some broasted chicken on the way over. Lovely dinner. :)

Yup I guess that's why I'm not feeling very energetic today. We'll see how tomorrow goes -- I'm meeting with my BTSA support provider tomorrow and hopefully getting the bulk of my assignments done before my review in June.

How was your weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home